FULL TRAINING PROGRAM
Echélon Training LLC offers our clients and their horses a full training program specialized to meet the needs of each individual horse and rider combination. Years of experience have shown that a full training program is the ultimate path to creating successful riders and horses. Lessons and training are scheduled Tuesday through Sunday with limited lessons on Sundays. The barn is closed on Mondays.
Full training includes the following benefits:
- 5 sessions per week on the clients horse (ridden either by the client during a lesson or the trainers)
- All mane pulling and trimming of ears, muzzles and fetlocks
- All scheduling and handling for veterinarian, farrier and other professional services
- Maintenance of all records including vaccinations, worming, health papers, Coggins tests, etc.
- Daily turn-out with appropriate protective gear (weather permitting)
- Completion of entry blanks and entering horse shows
All horses on the USEF rated show circuit must be in a full training program.
Lease or 1/2 lease options may be available. Call or email for more information.
*All information listed is approximate and subject to change at any time. Training and care are determined by each individuals needs. All supplements are to be provided by the owner.